Have you ever felt like going for a run on campus? Well luckily I am one of the few graduate students who gets the opportunity to live on-campus and I have some tips for you.
- Coldest drinking fountain on-campus is in Koldus near the VPSA Office
- Want to get some outdoor exercise, head over to Spence Park for some pull up bars and monkey bars
- Best two-mile loop is around the Campus Golf Course (While running parallel to Texas Ave, check out the view of campus)
- The 4 corners run is Texas Avenue, George Bush, Wellborn, University and this is about 4.34 miles
- A dusk run through campus is my favorite, especially if you go around the Albritton Bell Tower and Kyle Field
If you have any other tips or want to get a run in, let me know! email@example.com
Until next time, this Minnesotan is still trying to figure out Texas.
Steven Metzmaker | Educational Administration and Human Resources Development
is a first-year Masters student in the Student Affairs Administration in Higher Education (SAAHE) program within the College of Education and Human Development.