Faculty, staff, and students from 11 Texas A&M System Universities will participate in this event. Given the number of guests who will be on our campus from March 3-4, the Graduate and Professional School will need additional support with event logistics which include but are not limited to:
- Directing participants to/from locations
- Help Desk
- Other duties as needed!
Our volunteers play an integral part in making this event successful. Volunteer shift lengths can vary. If you can volunteer for even one hour or for several blocks during the day, the Graduate and Professional School will greatly appreciate your time.
- Opportunity for networking with faculty and students from Texas A&M and all 10 other Texas A&M System Universities;
- Promote your graduate student organization/department/college;
- Free food (during the shift you work) and giveaways for volunteers.
Expectations will vary depending on volunteer assignments. However, below are some general volunteer expectations:
- Be on time to your volunteer assignment
- Inform the Graduate and Professional School staff when you start and end your shift. We will use this to verify your participation at the event.
- Show and share the Aggie Spirit and reflect the Aggie Core Values in the way you interact with others during the event.
- Be communicative. If you encounter any problems or issues while volunteering, please reach out to any of the Graduate and Professional School staff on site.
How can I volunteer?
Please complete the following INTEREST FORM
. The Graduate and Professional School is working to identify all of the areas in which support is needed. We will reach out to those interested in volunteering.