Knowledge Center - Funding and Benefits

Quick Links

How many semester credit hours (SCH) must I be registered for to qualify to have my tuition and required fees covered?

Full-time registration is required for graduate assistantships. See the Graduate Assistant Enrollment Requirements page for details.

Related knowledge

How many hours do I need to be registered for to qualify for a Non-Resident Tuition Waiver?
Non-Resident Tuition Waiver
International Graduate Assistant Waiver Process - Guidelines and FAQs

Explore Grad Aggieland


Texas A&M Announces the 2023 U.S. Senator Phil Gramm Doctoral Fellowship Award Winners

View All News

PhD Reflections - Starting College

View All Blogs
Defense Announcement

View All Defense