Knowledge Center - Funding and Benefits

Quick Links

Do I have to submit a Non-Resident Tuition Waiver every semester?

Yes. Non-Resident Tuition Waivers must be submitted, along with the required supporting documents as necessary, at the beginning of each semester. Non-Resident Tuition Waivers for non-academic units, HSC units, and waivers for spouse/dependent(s) should be submitted to the Graduate & Professional School.

Related knowledge

What is the deadline to submit a Non-Resident Tuition Waiver?
What Are the Requirements for Non-Resident Tuition Waivers?
What happens if a Non-Resident Tuition Waiver Requests is submitted late?
Non-Resident Tuition Waiver

Explore Grad Aggieland


Texas A&M Graduate Students Attend Science and Public Policy Workshop in Washington, D.C.  

Four Texas A&M doctoral students were selected to travel to the nation’s capital for a professional development workshop on science and public policy. Serina DeSalvio (Genetics & Genomics), Dallas Freitas (Chemistry), Alaya Keane (Ecology & Conservation Biology) and Molly McClung (Biomedical Sciences) attended the Catalyzing Advocacy in Science and Engineering (CASE) annually-held event, hosted by the American Association for the Advancement of Science, from April 14-17.   

View All News

The grad school arc

If you’re just starting your Ph.D., especially in a STEM field, Serina talks in her latest post about the differences between each year of a 5-year Ph. D. program.

View All Blogs
Defense Announcement

Deep Learning for Molecular Geometry and Property Analysis

View All Defense